Porcelain Veneers in Olathe, KS
Your entire mouth can be redesigned and reshaped using veneers. Veneers are a very thin ceramic shell that covers your natural tooth structure. You can correct the appearance of problems including discoloration, cracked teeth, gaps, misaligned teeth, chipped teeth, and many other problems by installing these new veneers on your teeth.
About the placement of veneers, it is a procedure that requires two to three visits. We will talk about the new form and appearance of what we hope to achieve by placing the veneers during the initial appointment. We will carefully prepare the teeth for the insertion of the new veneers once we have a strategy in place. The next step in the procedure is to obtain an impression of the freshly prepared teeth when we finish this phase of the process. Our laboratory will receive this imprint to construct the final product. We only construct all of our work in laboratories that meet the highest standards. The laboratory process takes between 10 and 14 days. While the new veneers are being fabricated at the lab, we will provide you with a beautiful temporary solution to wear for this time.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers can solve a lot of cosmetic and dental problems and provide many benefits which include:
- Creating aligned teeth. Uneven teeth can result from the grinding of teeth, and through general wear and tear and this can lead to bite issues. Veneers can correct this.
- Adds protective qualities and can eliminate the need for further, extensive treatment.
- Provides durability to your teeth that have been affected by worn enamel.
- The need for little to no removal of tooth structure compared to dental crowns.
- Can restore the natural appearance of healthy, youthful teeth by correcting chips and cracks.
- Veneers can offer a simple, cosmetic solution when teeth whitening cannot help with discoloration of your teeth.
- They provide a natural tooth appearance.
- Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well.
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
$88 New Patient Special
*For new patients only. Offers cannot be combined. Call for details. Offer expires in four weeks.
$29 Emergency Exam
*Offer covers exam only. Offers cannot be combined. Call for details. Offer expires in four weeks.