Invisalign in Olathe, KS
Whether you’re an adult or a teen, we all want to look our best at all times. With Invisalign, you can change your smile without people noticing because the trays are completely clear. You can even pop them in or out, if you need to in a pinch. Changing the way your teeth are structured takes time and there are now ways to keep you looking your best during this period. This new technology is available for most cases. In addition, Invisalign trays are specifically designed so that they won’t stain or wear over time. Give us a call today and schedule a FREE Invisalign consult to see if you’re a candidate for Invisalign!
What Should You Expect With Invisalign?
Invisalign consists of a customized series of clear, removable aligners created using data from a 3-D image of your mouth and teeth. The aligners move your teeth in tiny increments into the desired alignment. Each set of aligners is worn for about 2 weeks before being replaced with the next in the series.
You’ll visit our offices once every 6-8 weeks for a progress check. The entire process will take approximately 12-24 months, with a total of 18-30 sets of aligners used to move your teeth from their original position into a beautiful, straight smile.
- You can remove your aligners to eat (meaning no dietary restrictions)
- You can experience complete comfort (the aligners have no metal or wires)
- Adjustments are easy – just move up a size in your aligner sets
- Everything feels comfortable – you can even sleep in your aligners
- Few will even know you have braces (aligners are almost invisible)
- Brushing and flossing is simple since you just take the aligners out
- Aligners can be switched out with a mouthguard for sports, or removed for photo shoots or special events.
If you have been considering braces but haven’t wanted the hassle of traditional metal and wire braces, call our Olathe dental office at for an Invisalign consultation. We serve patients in Olathe, Lenexa, Shawnee, Overland Park, Leawood, Merriam, Desoto, Eudora, and the surrounding communities.
$88 New Patient Special
*For new patients only. Offers cannot be combined. Call for details. Offer expires in four weeks.
$500 OFF Invisalign
*Restrictions may apply. Offers cannot be combined. Call for details. Offer expires in four weeks.