Invisalign in Olathe, KS
We all want to appear our best at all times, whether we are adults or teenagers. Because the Invisalign trays are entirely transparent, you can alter your smile without anyone noticing. If necessary, you may even quickly pop them in or out. There are now ways to maintain your good looks while your teeth are undergoing structural change, which can take awhile. For the majority of situations, this new technology is accessible. Invisalign trays are also made to prevent staining and wear over time. Give us a call right away to set up a FREE Invisalign consultation to find out whether you qualify.
What Should You Expect With Invisalign?
A personalized set of clear, removable aligners called Invisalign is made using information from a 3-D picture of your mouth and teeth. Your teeth will gradually migrate into the proper alignment with the help of the aligners. Before switching to the following set in the series, each pair of aligners is worn for approximately two weeks.
Every 6 to 8 weeks, you'll come in to our offices to check on your progress. Your teeth will be moved from their pre-treatment position into a beautiful, straight smile over the course of 12–24 months, using a total of 18–30 sets of aligners.
- You can remove your aligners to eat (meaning no dietary restrictions)
- You can experience complete comfort (the aligners have no metal or wires)
- Adjustments are easy – just move up a size in your aligner sets
- Everything feels comfortable – you can even sleep in your aligners
- Few will even know you have braces (aligners are almost invisible)
- Brushing and flossing is simple since you just take the aligners out
- Aligners can be switched out with a mouthguard for sports, or removed for photo shoots or special events.
If you have been considering braces but haven’t wanted the hassle of traditional metal and wire braces, call our Olathe dental office at for an Invisalign consultation. We serve patients in Olathe, Lenexa, Shawnee, Overland Park, Leawood, Merriam, Desoto, Eudora, and the surrounding communities.
$88 New Patient Special
*For new patients only. Offers cannot be combined. Call for details. Offer expires in four weeks.
$29 Emergency Exam
*Offer covers exam only. Offers cannot be combined. Call for details. Offer expires in four weeks.